To Build HPGB Brand and be a household name in the entire State of Himachal Pradesh delivering all banking facilities upto the remotest places and to become partner in the growth of Primary, Secondary and Tertiary sectors of the state
Keeping in view the technological advancements including launching of Micro ATMs, RTGS, Bulk NEFT facility, AePS, eKYC etc., competition from other players and to enhance our market share commensurate to our presence,
Team HPGB dreams:
- To increase the business of the bank to Rs10000 crores by March, 2019 e. within a span of 3 years, which can be achieved by registering an annual growth of 31%.
- To become Model amongst RRBs for Development, Growth and Welfare of its Human Assets.
- To involve in CSR initiatives including increasing the environmental awareness amongst staff and masses & take result oriented initiatives on “GO GREEN”, “SWACHH BHARAT ABHIYAN”, tree plantation, etc.
Although, Normal Budgets are fixed showing Annual Growth of 20% in Deposits, 22% in CASA and 24% in Advances, but for achieving ambitious budget / dream of total business of Rs.10,000 crores and improved bottom line, when we are evenly expanding in all the 12 districts of the state, it is desirable that bank / branches achieve the Super-Ordinate Budgets showing Annual Growth of 30% in Deposits, 32% in CASA and 34% in Advances.
Our team is a blend of the experienced and the youth. The above vision can be achieved with sufficient margin with such a dedicated team.
The strategies to be adopted for achieving Vision 2019:
- Daily new business and Increasing customer base from 11.50 lakhs to 15 lakhs.
- Exploiting the potential of existing customers by way of Cross selling and inviting referral business and takeover of accounts.
- Attract and mobilise the accounts of the youth, offering technology products and opening accounts of students.
- Expansion of Branch Network from 237 to 320.
- Expanding BCA network from 85 to 150 and Ensuring greater financial inclusion.
- Improved customer service adhering to the code of ethics and Improved Ambience of branches.
- Minimum Annual Business growth of Rs.5 crores in branches with business upto Rs.15.00 crores (out of which minimum CASA and Credit growth of Rs.3 crores is targeted).
- Minimum Annual 30% growth in Deposits, 32% growth in CASA and 34% growth in Advances w.r.t. branches with business more than Rs.15.00 crores.
- Targeting Agriculture and Allied Activities, Retail Segment and MSME segment, Renewable Energy and Social Infra Sector
- Minimum 50% reduction in NPA and arresting fresh slippage to NPA
- Identifying talent and posting staff according to potentiality.
- All branches to be performing centres.
As a result of achievement of Vision-2019, a large no. of branches will also be upgraded and total staff strength of the bank will improve by way of fresh recruitment and regular promotions to higher cadres at a large scale.